Are you a qualified bookkeeper or accountant looking to take on another client?
Due to our recent growth we're looking for a part-time bookkeeper (approximately 8 hours a fortnight) to manage our finances. The appointment will be on a self-employed/freelance basis.
- Data entry and inputting invoices and bills on Xero
- Accounts reconciliation
- Setting up payments for authorisation
- Creating reports from Xero for Foundation Manager and the Trustee Board
- Liaising with the Foundation’s accountant Trustee and auditors to produce the end of year audited or examined accounts.
Knowledge and skill requirements
- Experience of using the Xero accounting system (or similar)
- Understanding of company and charity accounting practices
- Ability to provide reports for Trustees on income, expenditure and monitor cash flow
- A bookkeeping or accounting qualification will be essential
- Applicants should be competent in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly the design and use of spreadsheets
- An interest in parks and open spaces as well as the values of our charity would be beneficial but are not essential
Location: Winton Recreation Ground, off Maxwell Road, Winton, BH9 1DQ. It is envisaged the role would initially be based in our Head Office, with remote working also considered.
Please send your CV, covering letter including your hourly rate to email@example.com by midnight Sunday 17th November.
Provisional interview date: Friday 22nd November
For further information please contact Cathi Farrer, Foundation Manager, on 01202 451513 or firstname.lastname@example.org